No more MMS notifications...?!?!?!?
Im hoping you can help me out here with my issue.
So I used to get notified whenever I received an MMS with data turned off.
I could tell its an MMS but I could not read it.
In order to read it I would have to turn on my data and the message would show up( whatever it was picture or group message
or a High priority system alert from a server from my office)
Now 2 weeks ago I dont know what changed but this stopped happening.
So I turned on my data one day and I started receiving all these MMS messages that were like a week old.
(one of them was an alert from my office)
which means i was not getting any MMS notifications.
and in order to get MMS notifications I would always need to keep my data on.
How do i get my old setup back which I used to get notified whenever I received an MMS with data turned off.
and In order to read it I would have to turn on my data and the message would show up.
Im on family mobile FYI. Im using stock Nexus 4 ROM. No Root.
Im using GO SMS PRO & switched to CHOMPSMS
Please help me !
Any responses are monumentally appreciated.
- 06-03-2014, 09:42 PM #2
- By Nano Ruibal in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2015, 01:15 AM
- By osirhc in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:43 AM
- By aadepa in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 06:40 PM
- By skullfreak in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:45 AM
- By aidan001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:50 PM