- 02-23-2014, 11:38 AM #2
- 278 Posts
Sure it does☺
At least the stock keyboard does on my Nexus device. What device are you using? It may be that your device manufacturer hasn't included the stock Google keyboard in which case you can install it from the Play Store, if you are using Google's keyboard there should be a button to bring them up, though depending on the app you are in you may need to long press the enter button to get it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-23-2014, 08:09 PM #3
- 02-25-2014, 04:03 PM #4
- 03-06-2014, 12:42 PM #5
Samsung keyboard has this built in, and their emoji don't look like it was design by retards (Google emoji do).
Long press microphone. Icon is obvious.
They need a Setting to configure the emoji to show there instead of the microphone, IMO.
Emoji on Samsung devices with JB+ or any 4.4 device do not and should not depend on specific apps or app plug-ins being used. You don't need a 3rd party app for that.
If you're using Google Keyboard from before the update and they aren't showing up, Uninstaller it and reinstall the keyboard from Play Store.
Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
- 03-08-2014, 03:01 PM #6
- By Lori Hammer Stashefsky in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2014, 12:41 PM
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:19 AM
- By MacSparkle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:06 AM
- By issue-motog in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:41 PM
- By Michaela Larson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2014, 04:00 PM