Moto G wont uninstall apps.
Hey reddit. 3 days ago I purchased a brand new factory unlocked Moto G in Pakistan. The problem is, whenever I try to uninstall any app I downloaded off the Play Store the phone shuts down and then the start-up screen is displayed after which the phone restarts back to the unlock screen. I did a complete reset to factory settings but the problem still persists. The version of Android is 4.4.2
I could return the device but its a hassle I dont want to take if one of you can help me fix the phone.
- 02-24-2014, 06:37 AM #2
Re: Moto G wont uninstall apps.
you did a complete hard reset back to factory fresh state and the problem still persists? amazing.
try clearing the cache/data of BOTH the Google Play Services and Google Play Store Apps.
Settings-->Apps-->Google Play Services and Google Play Store Apps-->Clear Cache, Clear Data
- 02-24-2014, 09:41 AM #4
- 02-25-2014, 06:10 AM #6
- 02-27-2014, 06:47 PM #7
- 02-28-2014, 06:55 AM #8
- By Bl00dRunzC0ld in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:58 PM
- By sherdil in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:24 PM
- By spectrum_softtech in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:20 AM
- By spectrum_softtech in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 03:35 AM
- By Uttam Kumar Agarwal in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 02:39 AM