Android browser problems

Crosswhite17

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I log onto a secure website at work. When I log on there is a menu where you select a topic, a further menu slides out and you select another topic from a third menu that slides out. I cannot select the third menu because as soon as I try to click on the second menu I am taken back to the first menu. I have tried this using Chrome, Firefox and the Android browser on my Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. The same website works perfectly with my Safari on my iPhone 4 and iPad. Has anyone any suggestions as to how to get round this? My Nexus 5 is on 4.4 and my Samsung is on 4.2

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I log onto a secure website at work. When I log on there is a menu where you select a topic, a further menu slides out and you select another topic from a third menu that slides out. I cannot select the third menu because as soon as I try to click on the second menu I am taken back to the first menu. I have tried this using Chrome, Firefox and the Android browser on my Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. The same website works perfectly with my Safari on my iPhone 4 and iPad. Has anyone any suggestions as to how to get round this? My Nexus 5 is on 4.4 and my Samsung is on 4.2

Are those the only browsers you have tried?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Try Maxathon browser, UC browser, or dolphin browser.

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Cheers I will give them a go.

With Chrome did you select the request desktop option? I believe Dolphin allows you to change the User Agent to iOS, so if nothing else works try that and see if it gets you connected. I'm not sure what the problem could be other than the site only being compatible with iOS devices.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech