1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just got off the phone with AT&T kitkat update note 3 coming tomorrow

so my note 3 did a weird update today and it stayed on 4.3 (2/25). so i called AT&T and they said it was like a pre installment for tomorrow 2/26 for kitkat 4.4
    so if you get the update post here so we can see if this is true.

Default Re: Just got off the phone with AT&T kitkat update note 3 coming tomorrow

Had an update on my ATT note 3 tonight also, and I'm still on Android 4.3 after the update too. So thanks for the explanation. My wife's S4 had an update yesterday and she's still on 4.3 Searched for an update on her phone tonight and it said the phone is up to date.... no Kit Kat for her yet.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Just got off the phone with AT&T kitkat update note 3 coming tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by daveinsouthcentral View Post
    Had an update on my ATT note 3 tonight also, and I'm still on Android 4.3 after the update too. So thanks for the explanation. My wife's S4 had an update yesterday and she's still on 4.3 Searched for an update on her phone tonight and it said the phone is up to date.... no Kit Kat for her yet.
    yeah i didnt ask for the s4 but he said they are rolling them out in batches so not all the phone are going to get the update at the same time but he said no later than this week so that good news.

I hope the wifi samsung tablets get the update soon

Posted via Android Central App

The update dunked battery life got 6 hours.hope next update today repairs

ROM
    AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by josev1988 View Post
    but he said no later than this week so that good news.
    Maybe. Remember the "good news" that the 4.3 update was to the S3. Maybe rooting will keep the 4.4 update from installing. One can only hope. I'd hate to have to run with data and wifi off for a couple of months.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

So I guess the att guy was wrong my note 3 did not update today might have to wait a few more days

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by josev1988 View Post
    So I guess the att guy was wrong my note 3 did not update today might have to wait a few more days
    Don't worry, the wait be well worth it. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

I got my update yesterday, the 26th.
    Ever since then, when I press "Clear" from the notifications screen, it doesn't clear my notifications and its irritating
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by xclusive-digital View Post
    I got my update yesterday, the 26th.
    Ever since then, when I press "Clear" from the notifications screen, it doesn't clear my notifications and its irritating
    You have the note 3 ?
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

So almost a week later and nothing for the note 3 no kitkat yet are only the s4 update on kitkat for AT&T?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Anybody with a update

No update here and I'm on AT&T