- 70 Posts
Nexus 7 Falcon widget problem
I'm having a small issue with the falcon widget.
Im running 4.4.2 and I downloaded the Google now launcher
( so then I'm able to swipe left for Google now )
When I'm using the Google now launcher the falcon widget is no where to be found. The app is in the app drawer but I can't activate the widget from there .
When I run the stock launcher the widget is their under the widget section.
Anyone have a solution? as I prefer using the Google Now launcher.
Thank you in advance !
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-02-2014, 12:46 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 Falcon widget problem
Press and hold on an empty space in GNL. Once the three options appear, tap "widgets". From there, find the Falcon widget, tap and hold it, and drag it to where you want it to be. That should do it.
Sent from my iPod touchAsus Nexus 7 (2013)Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketiPod touch (5th Generation)
- 03-02-2014, 01:04 PM #3
- By Z3GMob in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:00 AM
- By garryg in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:06 AM
- By Richard Dallaire in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:01 AM
- By psa47 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:19 AM
- By Sassi666 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 07:20 AM