- 1 Posts
Hapic feedback isse
This morning i received my Note 3, upgrading from a note 1
After applying all the updates and settings i prefer, installing my apps and rooting. I seem to come across an issue
I have hapic feedback disabled on both sound and language input. But when ever i move a widget/icon, expand a notification...it buzzes.
I have my phone set to silent and yet it goes off. I'd like to say I'm a great android user, since i've had my note 1 automated on most tasks, but this issue is confusing me.
- By dctokyo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 04:34 AM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 38Last Post: 05-23-2014, 05:38 PM
- By allyn274 in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 05:09 PM
- By laituan245 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:39 AM
- By Sanjay Chandra in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:19 PM