Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trying to recover photos

Hello

I purchased a Moto X (T Mobile edition) directly from motorola a month ago. Yesterday I took a few pictures as evidence of a possible crime (police officer and I often use my phone for this and then DL photos at HQ) but before I could get the photos off my phone they were missing. My Camera Roll was completely empty? They also had yet to back up to Google +. Is there anyway for me to get these photos off my hard drive inside the phone?

Thanks

Default Re: Trying to recover photos

I have yet to see a successful recovery of photos from a phone after being erased/deleted. Your phone has flash memory and its not like a physical hard drive where there is always a chance of recovering the lost information with the right programs.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.