Gmail sync problems
Hi. I'm on an S4...running kit kat. I've noticed that my gmail app isn't getting done of my email. I tried playing with the settings on the web to see what was up....and I'm confused as to what the issue is. I tried a few other apps like maildroid and aquamail....both had push imap which pushed the mail right away, but their ui was rather ugly. Does the gmail push? Can anyone help me?
Posted via Android Central App
- By Bruno Vun in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2014, 08:49 PM
- By Rinzukii in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:31 AM
- By marktika in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:29 PM
- By xtervaganza in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:52 PM
- By lgbalfa in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:01 PM