- 1 Posts
Two alarm clock icons?
I have KK 4.4.2 on Sprint Samsung S4. Since the recent update I have been getting annoying regular notifications that I have an alarm set for later in the day. After I dismiss them they just come back over and over again. This causes an alarm icon to appear in the notification area in the status bar. No big deal. Useless icons are normal. However, this is in addition to my normal alarm clock icon, next to the network status icon, that shows up telling me that there is an alarm set. What the heck?!
So, evidently there is supposed to be a settings area on the main alarm screen, that allows me to tell it not show an icon next to the network icon in the status bar. Problem is I have no such setting anywhere. *sigh*
Can someone please tell me how to either get rid of the icon next to the time, or completely shut off the notification icon?
- 03-08-2014, 05:43 PM #2
- 03-13-2014, 11:24 AM #3
- 03-13-2014, 11:32 AM #4
- 323 Posts
Re: Two alarm clock icons?
I have used Timely as my alarm on all my devices ever since Google bought them. Works flawlessly and syncs across all devices. I can set an alarm to go off on my phone from my tablet. That's awesome!
Posted via Android Central App on my Ebony backed Moto XTim
Lapdock 500 Pro
- By trunker1 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2014, 05:40 PM
- By Dude2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 03-09-2014, 03:00 PM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:52 AM
- By Jwilock in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 06:51 PM
- By xxxNMTxxx in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:21 PM