- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Easiest way to update to 4.4 with root??
I have a rooted SGH-i747 (AT&T Galaxy S3) with android 4.1.1
When the update becomes available I want to update to 4.4
I have pro versions of SU and Titanium Backup.
What would be the best/easiest way to go about updating to 4.4?
- 03-10-2014, 12:05 PM #2
- 03-10-2014, 03:25 PM #4
- By Paul627g in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 111Last Post: 02-09-2015, 02:28 AM
- By cheapskate12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 03-13-2014, 01:11 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 05:22 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 12:18 PM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:19 AM