- 1 Posts
Need help repairing phone!
So I'm new here and I know almost nothing about phones, I can fix almost anything but phones.. I have a Droid RAZR M, the glass cracked and so I bought a replacement of Ebay for $16, it is just the glass piece. I pulled the phone apart and realized the digitizer and glass is one.. Is three any way to separate the two? Thank you for any advice!
- 03-12-2014, 01:32 PM #2
- 2,664 Posts
Re: Need help repairing phone!
I believe the glass and digitizer are effectively sealed from further separation. You risk damage to the digitizer if you try to separate them and most places would sell them together.Pat
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- By Kingmed1 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad 10Replies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 08:21 AM
- By Adrienne Pena in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2014, 03:13 PM
- By Hugu in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 11:09 AM
- By linduh99 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 09:05 AM
- By Dale Sexton in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2014, 08:02 PM