4.4 Problems S4 UK
very new to the site and hopefully I've placed this where it needs to be.
I have a Vodafone issued Galaxy S4 running with no root on 4.2 android. As the 4.4 update was recently released yesterday I go to check the OTA and its still showing only 4.3 is there, however Kies is stating 4.4 is ok and ready to go.
I start the download and it runs till 69% download, jumps to 100% and the S4's screen changes to one that has the Android green bot and the message 'downloading .. Please dont turn off ". There is also a small block of text in the top left with ODIN written and a series of white text that resembles DOS on a PC.
This stays like this for a long time and does nothing more, and from what I've read online it states that it could be bricked. However when unplugged and restarted the phone reboots and comes back to normal. I don't know why this is happening and I'm unable to find anything to help, hence the post.
Any help would be great, and thanks in advance.
- 03-13-2014, 10:03 AM #2
- 03-13-2014, 10:36 AM #4
- By TheMatrix31 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
- By shtarker in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:32 PM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:25 PM
- By Alextodd1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 08:35 AM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:10 AM