- 59 Posts
Please Help! :)
Im not to new to this but im struggling and hopefully someone can shed some light.
I updated yesterday to 4.4 in the uk on tesco mobile (O2) and i havent really seen many changes.
I know alot of them are "under the hood" but everywhere i see is new wallpapers new screen app designs and new dialer design also with the new call id feature.
I actually had an 0800 call earlier and it was same as old 4.3?
Have i not done something or are these not features available to the S4 etc.
Please can someone shed some light.
- 03-13-2014, 11:26 AM #2
- 570 Posts
Re: Please Help! :)
1.If you use Google Now, once in the app just say “Ok Google” to launch voice search, send a text, get directions or even play a song.
2.The notification icon and battery are now white
3. While listening to music or watching a movie on your device, you’ll see a full-screen album art when your device is locked. You can play, pause, or seek to a specific moment.
3. Emoticons available on Google Keyboard, and you can place them anywhere.
4. Jump to a specific part of a song or video from your lock screen. Just long press on the play or pause button and then select the point you want.
The smart caller ID is exclusive to Nexus and Google Play Edition devices (unfortunately I missed out on that feature too) I'm guessing the wallpaper your seeing is probably, some people have downloaded out the app store I haven't found any new wallpapers in the update.
- 03-13-2014, 12:07 PM #4
- By tophius in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2014, 11:53 PM
- By turanga28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 11:05 AM
- By dragondraven14 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2014, 08:16 PM
- By sallyasdf in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 11:01 AM
- By DanB0901 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2014, 10:12 PM