Can't change contact photos. Nexus 5 and Nexus 7(2013)
When I go to change or assign a contact photo, I'm prompted like always to crop the photo I've selected. Once the crop is made and I hit done, an error message at the bottom is posted. "Edited photo can't be saved" and the photo is not assigned. This is something new that has just developed recently and seems to be specific to 4.4.2 on my 2 different Nexus devices.
The only work around is to change the photo through gmail on my PC.
Posted via Android Central AppProblem solved, problem staying solved!
- 03-19-2014, 08:15 PM #3
- By malexandram in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 02:26 PM
- By Craig E Smith in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2014, 07:45 PM
- By turbotooslow in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 03:14 PM
- By Ali2365 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 03:00 PM
- By Ali2365 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 02:32 PM