Unable to sign in to Samsung accout
Looking for some help here please. Ever since updating to 4.4.2 whenever I reboot my phone I get a message saying something along the lines of "unable to sign in to Samsung account. If problem persists please delete Samsung account and..." or words to that effect. I say this because the message only displays for a second or s and I can't read it all so quickly.
I've went into Account Settings but I can't see any option to delete the Samsung Account. Nothing else appears to be wrong, everything is working fine as far as I can tell.
I'm on the 3 network in the UK.
Has anyone heard of this problem and able to offer advice? I'd be most greatful. Thanks.
Sent from my SM-N9005
- 03-15-2014, 02:43 PM #2
- 03-16-2014, 04:26 PM #5
- 341 Posts
Re: Unable to sign in to Samsung accout
I'm in the US and I keep getting a similar message. Says I can't sign into my Samsung account. I choose the option of sending an email to reset. No email ever comes and when I click their option to take me to my email it says I must first clear privacy setting on safari!?? Safari? That's Apple, I'm on Chrome. No Safari. WTF?
Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
- By TPETER_9 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 03:20 PM
- By Chris Bates1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Gentoo7 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:00 PM
- By benhaube in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2014, 11:50 AM
- By matthew2225 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2014, 10:57 AM