- 2 Posts
Updating to Kitkat on phone from different Carrier
I have a small issue that hopefully I can get some help on. I bought a HTC one unlocked phone from ebay recently. This is originally an att phone but now I am using it on the t-mobile network. I know that both ATT/Tmobile are rolling out the kitkat update. I haven't been able to receive any updates and Tmobile refers me to HTC which refers me to ATT so I've gone in a circle and can't seem to get a clear answer. Can anyone provide any clarification? do I need to wait for tmobile or att to roll out the update for this phone or will I have trouble getting the update as I'm on a different network?
- 03-17-2014, 04:46 AM #2Current Devices : Motorola G 16GB
Past devices :Sony Xperia SP C5303 LTE,S3 GT-I9305,S4 mini GT-I9195, N7100,HTC One (M7),Galaxy S3, HTC One S, HTC One X (S720e), Nexus Prime - HTC Pyramid - Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S II - HTC Desire S - HTC Desire HD - HTC Desire Z - HTC HD2 - HTC Topaz - HTC Touch HD - HTC Touch Pro - HTC Diamond.
- By 4GLTE Lover in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 05-24-2014, 11:48 AM
- By Batt4Christ in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:37 AM
- By Standroid43 in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 04:29 PM
- By mikirake in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:48 PM
- By minicpst in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2014, 03:28 PM