- 1 Posts
Problem syncing with Google account after update
Hi, sorry for being a bit of a novice but since I updated this morning, my google account I had linked to my S4 has been removed.
I have tried syncing the account with the phone again, but when I do this I keep getting an error message saying "there was a problem connecting to google servers, please try again later".
Does anyone have an idea how to solve this? I've already read that it could be a problem with 2-step verification/authorisation so logged into my account on a laptop to disable this, but it is already disabled.
If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated.
- 03-20-2014, 10:42 PM #2
- 330 Posts
Re: Problem syncing with Google account after update
The Google servers may have been having problems at the time. Something that might help is to go to settings-applications-google play, and clear both the cache and the data.
Posted with my HTC Droid DNA using the NuSenseONE MAX ROM 5.5/4.4.2 via Android Central App
- By zkk2314 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:08 AM
- By Durriya in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:06 AM
- By caped2110 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2014, 05:06 AM
- By estrellawangzii in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2014, 03:02 PM
- By RAJ GUPTA1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 12:49 AM