- 2 Posts
Google Play Movies with Restricted Profiles
So I upgraded my daughter's Nexus 7 to 4.4.2, and set up a restricted profile for her. I cannot figure out how to watch purchased Play Movies & TV. Her account has permission for it under settings, and I can browse for the purchased movies in the app, but they are all non-purchased. Her profile is still showing as tied to my Google account, so purchases should carry over, but alas, no such luck. Anyone have any experience with this? I'd ask Google for help - but y'know - they don't seem to HAVE a support department. Guess you can't expect that from such a small company...
- 03-21-2014, 12:21 AM #2
Re: Google Play Movies with Restricted Profiles
There is a "contact us" link on the far right of the black bar at the top. Going through the menus will get you to a "call us" or "e-mail us" set of links within each department.
- 11-20-2014, 02:02 AM #3
- By jhilker in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2014, 03:31 PM
- By fotyc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:47 PM
- By GMGPR in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:47 AM
- By cakalusa in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 08:07 PM
- By mikeburton in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:59 PM