- 5 Posts
S4 Weather Widget Playing Up Since Update
Since I got Kitkat on my S4, UK, on Orange/EE, the weather widget has been behaving strangely. It's set to my location correctly but every so often when I turn on the phone, or just unlock it, the temperature has shot up to 35 to 50 degrees Celsius. The real temperatures the last few days have been between 0 and 8 Celsius. It might randomly be displaying Fahrenheit I suppose, but the settings are set to Celsius, and refreshing the widget puts it back to the right temperature, in C. It's not every time but it is regular.
Any ideas anyone?
- 03-30-2014, 04:57 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: S4 Weather Widget Playing Up Since Update
I am having the exact same problem with my s4. IT shows 40-50 degrees Celsius in the UK... When you manually refresh it, goes back to the correct temperature. Sorry I couldn't offer a solution, just saying I have the exact same problem. I have checked for software updates to see if Samsung have noticed and have added a patch to the update; no joy in checking the updates.
- 01-28-2015, 04:19 AM #3
- By Chucky1 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 45Last Post: 04-05-2015, 06:54 AM
- By Ur_Face2014 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Timmevs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:47 AM
- By evolvedsapien in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2014, 02:01 PM
- By NinjaLombax in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 09:55 AM