- 03-26-2014, 04:01 AM #2
Re: Kitkat screen issue
Hey, sorry to hear about the glitchy S4.
Try and do a factory reset, just back up before you do it. If the problem still persists, try reflashing the OS using Odin. Odin doesn't root your phone. Head over to Sammobile.com, download version from your country (has to be 4.4.2, KitKat won't let you downgrade), follow the steps and reflash. Hopefully this helps.
(Note: Do the flashing with caution, I've flashed a few Samsung phones and I've never run into any issues, but anything can happen.)Sent from my Exynos Powered S4.
- By chrisnutt in forum LG G2Replies: 21Last Post: 09-09-2014, 10:33 AM
- By Benjamin Madden in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2014, 02:03 PM
- By Anthony Alston in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:44 AM
- By wellsmanfu in forum LG G FlexReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:55 AM
- By thebigbry in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:30 PM