Bell Canada Note 3: Can I return to back to stock Jelly Bean 4.3 after an OTA 4.2.2 KitKat Update ?
I have a Note 3 Bell Canada and have not touched it at all other than the OTA update from 4.3 JB to KK 4.2.2. I of course read the woes and pro's of KK 4.2.2 after I did the update!! grin! and do not like the restricted access to my SD card folder creation file transfers etc and want to go back to JB. "A", can I go back with Odin and a stock Bell JB for the note 3, and have it all back like I did before the update...."B" What about my trip counter etc? Will that be effected? Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-27-2014 at 06:35 PM.
- 03-29-2014, 09:35 AM #2
- 03-29-2014, 09:46 AM #3
Re: Bell Canada Note 3: Can I return to back to stock Jelly Bean 4.3 after an OTA 4.2.2 KitKat Updat
Automatic Call Recorder for one. Recorded all call in and out without even thinking of it. Actually never forgot anything from a phone call. Now it records a terrible noise. Kit Kat does not have a file or two that Jelly Bean did support......also try creating a folder on your SDcard? Can't do kit kat also does not like you writing to external storage!!! Programs can no longer write data to SD card!! I'll go back to Jelly 4.3 if I get all these back!! I have stock ROMS of Bell Jelly 4.3 as well as kitkat 4.4.2 if I ever wanna go back to kit kat. Just waiting to see if it's ok for flash stock Rom back to JB
- By DrWu in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 30Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:01 AM
- By eds817 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 05:38 PM
- By akiwitrace in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:08 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2014, 05:52 PM
- By Seadart1 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2014, 04:09 PM