Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stock Email Setting (Number of days)

I've setup the stock email app to show emails from my home address using settings specified by my ISP (Plus.net).

I've recently upgraded my phone from a HTC desire running Android 2.2 which allowed me to specify how many days worth of emails it would retrieve.

I've been trying to find a similar setting on the stock email without success, and wondered if this was possible?

Global Posts
    13,293 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Stock Email Setting (Number of days)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Parker View Post
    I've setup the stock email app to show emails from my home address using settings specified by my ISP (Plus.net).

I've recently upgraded my phone from a HTC desire running Android 2.2 which allowed me to specify how many days worth of emails it would retrieve.

I've been trying to find a similar setting on the stock email without success, and wondered if this was possible?
    I'm not sure about the stock HTC email application, but the Gmail app allows you to set the number of days. Have you considered the Gmail application as a replacement to the stock messaging app?