Separate individual ringtones
Hello, I am new to Android. We just converted from iPhones to the HTC ONE M8. So far my only question is this. How do I go about assigning a different tone to a contacts different contact methods? Like ringtone 1 for a call, notification 2 for text, ringtone 4 for email. Is there a decent third party app that would that? Is there even a way to assign different ringtones for different contacts in general?
Thank you for you help
- 04-01-2014, 10:44 AM #2
Re: Separate individual ringtones
Go into the messaging app and click settings. You should find Notification tones probably about halfway down the page.
Email should be the same thing (at least Gmail is; you need to look at you actual gmail for notifications). In app settings are probably going to give you this option for almost all email apps.
- By S_Clark in forum Sony Xperia ZLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:29 PM
- By huskers15 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:00 AM
- By mojorising2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2014, 02:19 AM
- By sethgoldstein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 03-24-2014, 07:02 AM
- By RRHMJ23 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:13 PM