Google+ Help

lan_2

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Am new to Android after a while on WP and two things have got me beat. Anybody have any ideas:

How do I get google+ photos to show a folder from drive that has previously been hidden from g+?

I have g+ notifications set for certain things but am receiving a notification from the g+ app and also an email. Any way to stop receiving the email?

Cheers,

Al.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I don't quite understand your first question. You have photos in Google Drive that you want to display in Google+ Photos? Try opening Photos, tap Menu, then your Google account's email address, and make sure the "Google Drive" checkbox is checked. If you still don't see them, then go back to the main Photos page, tap Menu, and tap Refresh.

To stop the email notifications, you have to go to Google+ settings on the web. Go to plus.google.com/settings.

lan_2

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Cheers, will have a look at the desktop version. Re the first point I have some folders on drive that I excluded from G+ but would now like to include them again. Maybe I can create a new folder and move the pics from the excluded ones into it, might work maybe.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying you can selectively hide some Google Drive folders from being shown in Google+ Photos? I thought the setting was all or none.

lan_2

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Yep. In G+ if you go to albums and open one then hit settings there is an option to remove from g+. Problem is there is no way to add them back (that I can find).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax