- 33 Posts
Two accounts in the Google Play Store
I want to get my wife and I Android phones this year.
On our iPhones we share the one Apple I'd in the App store.
Is this possible with Kit Kat? It looks like we would use our own accounts to log into the phone, to avoid Gmail issues.
I've read there was a way in the past to use more than one account but it seems to no longer be there?
I'm using an S4 from work to sort things out before the personal move and I've been buying things on the Store.
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-03-2014, 03:50 AM #2
Re: two accounts in the play store
You can only set up one Google account when you do the initial setup of your device, but you can add and subtract Google accounts at any time in your device settings and set sync options independently for each account. You can also use this feature to use a common account for app purchases.
- By blackdogAC in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 31Last Post: 11-06-2014, 03:12 PM
- By bill-e in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2014, 11:22 AM
- By dad2noah in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:02 PM
- By albo23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:53 PM
- By bigoldthor in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:07 AM