Using my Google Nexus 10 tablet with android version 4.4.2 my local newspaper app is Lehighvalleylive. I can open the app, but lately when I select an article to read it goes to an android file manager screen: /storage/emulated/0 (25) and lists all of my files first. If I tap the back arrow a few times, I get the story. It does this every time and I am clueless what to do about it. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but still no good. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    04-03-2014 11:23 AM
    Using my Google Nexus 10 tablet with android version 4.4.2 my local newspaper app is Lehighvalleylive. I can open the app, but lately when I select an article to read it goes to an android file manager screen: /storage/emulated/0 (25) and lists all of my files first. If I tap the back arrow a few times, I get the story. It does this every time and I am clueless what to do about it. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it but still no good. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

It might be the app itself. Have you tried it on other devices?
    04-03-2014 11:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! There are other similar complaints in reviews on its Google Play app page. I'd suggest contacting the developer, but they don't give a contact email on the app page. You probably have to contact them here: Contact Us at lehighvalleylive.com: Lehigh Valley Real-Time News, Information and Community with The Express-Times
    04-03-2014 11:52 AM
    It works properly on my wife's tablet which is identical to mine.
    04-03-2014 12:16 PM
    You could try going to Settings>Apps, selecting that app, and clearing the cache and data. Then try again.
    04-03-2014 12:44 PM
    I cleared cache and data and it stiull fails. The confusing part is that on occasion it will work once or twice then right back to file manager
    04-04-2014 08:53 AM