- 04-10-2014, 10:18 PM #2
Re: video player problem
Welcome to Android Central! I don't think it's possible to get rid of that button with the stock Android video player or with YouTube. Are you trying to stream a video or view one that's stored locally? If the latter, try installing any of the many 3rd party video players available on Google Play--one of them will probably have a slightly different position or appearance of the pause icon.
- By Bas Schoneveld in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:51 PM
- By MADmegs in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:54 PM
- By desdrl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 08:00 PM
- By kioko91 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2014, 06:50 PM
- By J0RDANDROID in forum LG G FlexReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:01 PM