LG G Pad on 4.4.2 - minor annoyance re: flash
Now I'm not particularly bothered about the absence of Flash from the internet of the future (although I am bothered that so many web developers still use it instead of HTML5), but what is really bothering me is all the little blank boxes with "cannot play content" or similar that get plastered over webpages.
My Windows Phone (shock horror) does not support flash either but does seem capable of replacing flash content with a static image or link.
Is there any way of setting this version of Android up to do the same?
- 04-17-2014, 06:27 AM #2
Re: LG G Pad on 4.4.2 - minor annoyance re: flash
It is really up to the developer of the website. There are several methods that a web developer can use to display a thumbnail, and some work better with different browsers. I personally haven't seen a grey box in a very long time. In fact, I haven't come across a video that wouldn't play on my phone in a very long time. What browser are you using?
- By kcoffie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 03:29 AM
- By KWKSLVR in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 04-23-2014, 09:58 AM
- By cwy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2014, 07:29 AM
- By Ohioman1972 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:44 PM
- By cdg13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2014, 07:13 PM