- 5 Posts
Phone Spazzing/Recognizing Touches that aren't there
Not sure quite what the problem is, but my phone has been randomly spazzing out. I have a LG G2 with 4.4.2
It will slide left to right, open and close apps, etc. without me touching it.
It will go periods of time without doing this, then not stop doing it for a good few minutes.
Any help would be much appreciated, I did just factory reset it, but it is still doing the same thing.
- 04-22-2014, 12:11 AM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Phone Spazzing/Recognizing Touches that aren't there
I have the same exact issue on my Nexus 4. It came out of nowhere and I have been kind to my phone, Does anyone know if it is software or hardware? Could an android OTA fix this? The line of touches registers right above the app dock (where the 4 apps and the app draw button sit)
- By agnoslibertine in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:41 PM
- By Eric Ruiz1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:00 AM
- By Raymond Fabris III in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2014, 05:09 PM
- By Dawn Snyder in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 11:59 AM
- By bjrosen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:38 AM