- 1 Posts
Internal storage problem on Galaxy Nexus (GSM)
I officially updated my galaxy nexus(GSM) to 4.3 few days ago and lost all my files but the internal storage showed 5-6 gb used while connected to PC. Today I updated to Kitkat using cyanogenmod and still about 5gb of internal memory is used up. I even tried by deleting all the files of internal storage but it's not solved. Is there any way to solve this problem?
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 12-28-2015, 04:26 PM
- By mpquin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2015, 02:48 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 23Last Post: 05-03-2014, 02:03 PM
- By jemalone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2014, 02:15 PM
- By James Hamilton5 in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:20 PM