How to trouble-shoot app WAKE-LOCKS
In the olden days, my gsam battery monitor would show which apps were waking up the phone; now, it only shows combined app wake locks.
I downloaded wakelock detector and when I ran it, it said kitkat now requires ROOT to see that kind of info.
So, how do I go about figuring out what's keeping my phone awake? (I have a galaxy note 3 which only drained at 0.5% per hour over-night, and now drains at 2.5% per hour.
Thanks for any tips. I'm sad I upgraded to kitkat.
- 04-23-2014, 05:39 PM #2
- 04-23-2014, 05:53 PM #3
- 04-23-2014, 06:07 PM #5
Re: How to trouble-shoot app WAKE-LOCKS
During 7 hours over-night, I had:
54 minutes Kernel (android OS)
49 minutes Android system
9 minutes google services.
7 minutes my magazine (something I've never used)
5 minutes amazon kindle (odd since I rebooted before bed and was not reading using the app).
It reported 1 hour 51 minutes of combined wakelocks (of the 7 hours)
45 minutes of bam_dmux_wakelock
17 minutes of ipc00000021_loc_hal_worker
- By brad1911 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 10-10-2014, 08:44 AM
- By searcherrr in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:47 PM
- By checcles in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 13Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:09 PM
- By bluefirex in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:25 PM
- By asdasd asdasd in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:00 PM