- 5 Posts
What system app can I securely uninstall? [Samsung S5]
it's not easy understand what is useful, useless, necessary, etc. about the samsung applications installed on samsung s5, in "application manager" I've something like:
samsung account, samsung apps, billing, calendar syncadapter, camera filter, cloud data relay, cloud data, contact syncadapter, content agent, link platform, memo syncadapter, print service plugin, sbrowser syncadapter, setup wizard, snote3 syncadapter, etc.
I don't use samsung calendar and account too... Can I remove/disable securely without having problems?
Is there a list of which apps can I securely remove?
Thanks for help!
- 04-24-2014, 11:11 AM #2
Re: What system app can I securely uninstall? [Samsung S5]
I don't recommend removing anything unless you're ready for the tribulations and triumphs of advanced Android ownership. That is a world of unlocked bootloaders, rooting, flashing, and custom ROMs. As for Disabling things, go nuts. If anything breaks, just Enable it again: no worries.
- 12-23-2014, 01:59 PM #3
- By RichJoker in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2015, 03:15 AM
- By jrb363 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2014, 11:29 PM
- By Cayne23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2014, 06:31 PM
- By Cayne23 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:59 AM
- By foot1281 in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:49 AM