Why did my battery just die?

sunil hirani

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a moto g rooted and this is the first time it died. When I turned it on the battery was on 1%. Before it was on 45%.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why did my batter just die

Welcome to Android Central! How much time passed between when it was 45% and when it was 1%? Were you able to take a screenshot of the battery stats at the time? Sudden battery drain like that is usually related to some app that starts malfunctioning, keeping the phone awake unnecessarily, or perhaps performing some CPU-heavy process that it shouldn't be. The battery stats can help you figure out what was using the most battery during this time. The next time this happens, remember to take a screenshot by pressing the Power and Vol Down buttons at the same time, and then post the photo here.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: why did my batter just die

I've found that System Panel Pro is really handy to determine if an app has gone bananas, or if the system has locked or something. Worth the price to get the constant monitoring, not to mention app closing (not recommended) and program installer backup (so you can roll back to old versions).

sunil hirani

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I think it was whatsapp. My mate send a word about 1000 time in one message in a group chat. Everyone phones expect my friends HTC (oldest phone in the group chat) was still working. When I click on a group chat fb doesn't respond I have to clear the cache and force whatsapp to close. I think this app is the problem

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca