- 05-02-2014, 06:41 AM #2
Re: After update on S4, stuck at red Verizon screen after powering on
- 05-07-2014, 09:03 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: After update on S4, stuck at red Verizon screen after powering onOn the Galaxy S4. Has anyone else had this problem? It has been this way for the past 30+ minutes.
I think the update might have encounter some issues while the updating process is completing on there are two options left for you either try doing the factory reset or you can download the latest stock ROM for your device from the sammobile firmware section and then can flash it via odin. Now rest I'll leave it to you either you can do a factory reset or you can flash the ROM again on your device.
Please and thank you!!
- By LisaLee660 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 29Last Post: 06-23-2016, 04:09 PM
- By Ryan Kane in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 04-21-2016, 01:57 PM
- By dman76 in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 06:55 PM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2014, 02:13 PM
- By CPN706 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2014, 11:55 AM