- 05-03-2014, 08:33 AM #2
- 05-06-2014, 05:57 PM #4
Re: Android 4.4 kitkat Require urgently!!!!!
I don't think it's going to happen at all, unless you flash a custom ROM. My understanding is that 1GB S3s (all but the North American ones) will not be updated to KK.
I think your only options are to:
- Do a full factory reset and stay on JB or:
- Flash CM11 (or other KK ROM), at the risk of your warranty (I don't know how those work in India).
Either way, a hot device [generally] indicates a runaway application; you could try to install an app that checks battery usage and kill the offending app (or do either of the two steps above).
- By hemanti2015 in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2014, 06:09 AM
- By TimothyManton in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2014, 11:14 AM
- By Zayu Tienta in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 05-03-2014, 09:57 AM
- By Tervz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2014, 07:57 AM
- By venkat142 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2014, 02:26 AM