I always tell apps "no, you can't harvest my Facebook contacts", but somehow the Calendar did it. Now I have birthdays of Facebook "friends" that I don't even know set up as events on my calendar. Worse, I can't even get the calendar to let me delete them - even individually.
How can I stop Calendar from getting my contacts? How can I get rid of these unwanted "events" on my Calendar?
- 05-10-2014, 04:57 AM #3
Re: Calendar problem
Have you tried on Account settings? There should be an option to sync contacts and calendar. Deselect Calendar if it's there.
If not, you can hide those events in Google Calendar or other calendar apps by choosing which accounts to show on their settings.
- 05-15-2014, 07:51 PM #5
- By baker911 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 02:03 PM
- By Doug B in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:32 AM
- By digitalfreaknyc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:52 AM
- By Maria Roberts in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:19 AM
- By dimaryok in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:02 AM