Question about Moto e and app installations
I am currently a WP user from India . Moto e is launching in my country on the 13th of May . This phone comes with a 4gb internal memory .Please tell me is it possible to install apps in the memory card of the phone ? In windows its not possible thats why I dont know how android works .
The phone comes with Android Kitkat 4.4 ..
how is the phone as compared to Moto G ? any help will be appreciated
- 05-07-2014, 01:15 PM #2
- 123 Posts
Re: Question about Moto e and app installations
First, the Moto E isn't even confirmed yet. It is still a rumored device, though speculation leads many to believe that it will be announced on May 13th (announced, not released).
Secondly, if the rumored specs turn out to be true, the Moto E will not have a SD card slot, meaning the 4GB of internal memory (minus whatever space the OS takes up) will be all you have to work with.
- By hidden1611 in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2014, 06:10 AM
- By SierraJulietSierra in forum SprintReplies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:28 PM
- By glennn Armstrong in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:27 AM
- By emad1995 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:06 AM
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:22 PM