Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about Google Now...

First post in the forum so bear with me. I've had my Nexus 5 since New Years Eve and last week was the first time I've seen this notification (see pic). Any clue how to edit or disable it?

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question about Google Now...-48780.jpg  

Default Re: Question about Google Now...

Welcome to Android Central! That's the Activity Summary card, which only appears if you have Location Reporting and Location History on. You can probably prevent it from appearing by turning off Location Reporting (in Google Settings>Location>Google Location Reporting.

Also, what happens when you tap the 3 dot menu button of that card? Does it give any options for that summary?
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Question about Google Now...

If I remember right clicking the 3dots took me to the Now settings which i now see is slightly different than Google Settings. I actually like that it tracks my biking routine but I would like to access it on my own. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Posted via Android Central App