Physical keyboard auto replace/capitalization/punctuate
Hello, I sometimes use a USB or Bluetooth keyboard with my Nexus 7 2013 tablet or a Nexus 5 phone, for extended note taking. I see options in the language and keyboard settings when I connect a physical keyboard, for auto-replace, auto-capitalization, and auto-punctuation. However, they appear to have no effect with either of my devices or either of my keyboards. Are these settings broken in KitKat 4.4.2? Suggestions welcome.
- 05-08-2014, 04:21 PM #2
- By shetach in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2014, 07:53 PM
- By agrajag27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2014, 12:13 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:03 AM
- By benniephunchok in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2014, 06:33 AM
- By scopeland1556 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:52 PM