How to attach files from cloud accounts into email?
Is there any way to attach a file from a cloud service such as OneDrive or Dropbox in the email app? I only see sd-card and remote files (empty) as options. I have a Sony Xperia Z Ultra with KitKat.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-09-2014, 04:13 PM #2
- 06-02-2014, 11:28 PM #4
- 02-08-2016, 05:22 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: How to attach files from cloud accounts into email?
Within the composed email message select "Attach" > "Video" > "use [ ES File Explorer app ] set up with your cloud drive" > "select your file" ....
May be not only "video" format will work, but there is no "select from cloud" option available at least on Samsung (Android).
- By noisemaker in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2016, 09:20 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 02:08 PM
- By jody11 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:32 AM
- By TextMeMaybe in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:59 PM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 04:34 PM