- 3 Posts
Can I change back to jellybean from kitkat.
Hi, this morning I updated my Samsung Galaxy S3 to the new 4.4 kitkat. But now, I can't play certain songs in my music player. I can listen to all of the songs that I bought off of google play but only some of the other songs I didn't buy on google play. Also, I feel like the battery is draining faster than before. Does anyone know how I can change my phone back to jellybean?
- 05-15-2014, 06:28 PM #2
- 05-16-2014, 06:35 AM #4
- By Mac58 in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-17-2014, 10:44 PM
- By marklar47 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:16 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:02 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2014, 04:40 PM
- By Almeuit in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:13 PM