- 12 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
KitKat Lock Screen question
Is there a way to swipe a text message notification on the lock screen to open that message like you could do in Jelly Bean? My messages show up, but when I swipe them, the lock screen slides over to a second page. I tried playing around with some of the lock screen settings, but couldn't figure anything out. Am I missing something completely obvious, or is this somehow not possible to do?
Brand new S4 received yesterday, stock OTA 4.4.2 pushed by Verizon about 5 minutes after my phone was activated. Thanks!
Edit: After playing a bit more, I found that if I swipe to the second lock screen page, then back, if I tap on the message notification it will open, but tapping before that yields nothing.
- 05-16-2014, 09:38 AM #2
Re: KitKat Lock Screen question
I don't know if you want to use an app to solve the problem, but I've found that Dynamic Notifications (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...enotifications) works pretty well. You can swipe the lockscreen notification to open or dismiss, set what type of notifications you want to receive and do some customizations to the look.
- By demarco5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 41Last Post: 09-14-2015, 11:45 AM
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 09:33 AM
- By duoFurious in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2014, 08:15 PM
- By Jyl Stewart in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2014, 07:35 AM
- By Ashley Hannah in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2014, 12:58 PM