Samsung S5 - email attachments staying in cache

Draike

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys. I am wondering if anyone else having this same issue. Whenever I get an email that has a photo attached to it and I hit preview, I get the photo. If I get another email and I hit the same preview button, I get this photo from the previous email even know it is saying it has downloaded it. The small icon shows the new photo but the larger preview always shows the old photo. Even when I download it to the device it is the same , older photo.

It seems like the photo stays in the cache and unless I reboot, I can't see the new attached photo. I don't want to load a cleaner because I want to keep all my passwords/cookies etc.

Samsung S5
Android 4.4.2
Using standard email program on device
Loading from my Outlook.com account

Michael Nancarrow

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys. I am wondering if anyone else having this same issue. Whenever I get an email that has a photo attached to it and I hit preview, I get the photo. If I get another email and I hit the same preview button, I get this photo from the previous email even know it is saying it has downloaded it. The small icon shows the new photo but the larger preview always shows the old photo. Even when I download it to the device it is the same , older photo.

It seems like the photo stays in the cache and unless I reboot, I can't see the new attached photo. I don't want to load a cleaner because I want to keep all my passwords/cookies etc.

Samsung S5
Android 4.4.2
Using standard email program on device
Loading from my Outlook.com account

You don't need to clear your history nor passwords for Cache- just try Cleaner Master. You can elect to leave out specific files such as Internet. This has to be better than a reboot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles