Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Lock and Handcent LED

I have a Droid Razr Maxx and just updated the software to android 4.4.2 (Kit-kat). After updating I noticed that the LED when I received a text was not lighting up. I have read some forums saying to use light manager and such, but I like the way handcent allows me to use different colors depending on who has sent a text to me. I'm not sure if there is an issue with android or handcent, but I was hoping someone knew.

Also, my phone used to have a slide unlock for the first 5 minutes, and if it was idle for longer than that, it would go to the pattern unlock. After this update, my phone no longer uses the slide unlock, and the phone just goes right into the home screen when the power button is pressed. I saw in other forums that a factory reset might fix this, but I'd rather not have to do a factory reset.

If anyone has any suggestions on either of these 2 issues I am having, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Default Re: Screen Lock and Handcent LED

Feel good that handcent is at least working for you. New owner of a LG Volt w/ KK & got it to load but can't use it. Is it KK that is the prob?