Worx Home stopped pop-up after upgrade to 4.4
Upgraded to 4.4. and after restart, received a continuously annoying "Unfortunately, Worx Home has stopped working" even if I select report or ok, pop-up is back in a sec. Eventually made it interestingly to the Worx Home app in application manager to either force stop/uninstall and both options are greyed out. I read hitting clear cache will stop pop-up, but that didn't work. I have been through Play Store on both web and phone trying to uninstall and somehow the option is not available either, Playstore reflects "This app is incompatible with your device". Done a battery remove and couple reboots too. I have an S4.
So I am stuck how to make the pop-up go away or uninstall app and none of prior searches have yielded any solutions.
Last edited by Wesley Bell; 05-24-2014 at 02:02 PM.
- 05-28-2014, 01:03 PM #2
- 07-09-2014, 01:57 PM #3
Re: Worx Home stopped pop-up after upgrade to 4.4
it's a little late but still relevant. You have to reboot your phone in safe mode. depending on your model this is usually done by holding the power and volume up or down buttons as the first splash screen loads. Once in safe mode you can remove worx and then reinstall it after you reboot.
I've had to fix this several times at my company.
- By OUGrad05 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:00 PM
- By rvsw in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:10 PM
- By Oliver Hyde in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 04:01 AM
- By vpblaze in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2014, 11:01 AM
- By Cr658768 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 02:20 PM