- 1 Posts
No link to numbers on sms text
I just purchased a Moto G, currently running on android 4.4.2 and when I receive a text message (classic sms or even whatsapp) there is no link on numbers, so I cannot click it to call them.
A good example is that my carrier sends me a sms when somebody tries to call me and for whatever reason the call doesn`t reach my phone. So it says: Phone Number ### tried to call you.
My previous phone underlined in blue the phone number, so when I click it, I had the option to call or text it.
With my new phone that doesn't happen and I don't even have the option to show the number in dialer to know who called (who that number belongs to).
Anybody knows whats happening and how to fix it?
Update: Fixed it... Just go to settings > language & imput > languaje > english (united kingdom) instead of (united states)
- 07-28-2014, 05:12 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: No link to numbers on sms text
Thanks, this was really bugging me too and like magic its now resolved!!
Could you help with two more issue, which are very frustrating -
1. I cant seem to be able to copy only a portion of a text message. Either copy the entire message or forward it and then edit to select a portion. In my earlier phone (a BB) i could select and copy a few words or part of a text message and use it elsewhere
2. There is no search option (magnifying glass icon) in my email home page. In my other email page this is there. Any setting that gets this sorted out?
thanks again for the language change tip, it was just great
- By Marco Smotckins in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 16Last Post: 09-22-2016, 11:48 AM
- By Sarah Swagger in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2015, 04:18 AM
- By Simon Nickerson in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 16Last Post: 07-08-2014, 12:57 AM
- By monkmullen in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 06-07-2014, 01:21 PM
- By secrecyguy in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 01:35 PM