- 97 Posts
Headache with MP3, MP3 tags, and SD cards...
This makes me miss the iPhone, where editing music and tags and such were so simple as to use iTunes.
My tags (album names, artists, etc) won't edit or save on my music within my SD card. It shows perfectly fine on my laptop, computer, and iPod. Yet, simple things like merging albums together, renaming artists from "the" to "The" will not show on my Galaxy S5.
What can I do to edit the metadata on my phone...? I'm getting a headache and it's been 2 hours trying to screw with this thing.
- 06-01-2014, 10:58 AM #2
- 06-01-2014, 11:01 AM #3
Re: Headache with MP3, MP3 tags, and SD cards...
Another vote for iTag
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
LG G3Retired Ambassador
- 01-18-2015, 08:28 AM #4
- By shlmon in forum Samsung Galaxy LightReplies: 13Last Post: 07-04-2015, 10:21 AM
- By xtina98 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:18 PM
- By modhatter in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2014, 01:14 PM
- By zerrisk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2014, 05:31 PM
- By LeighAngela in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 02:58 PM