- 11 Posts
I have just 1 question....
With what KitKat does to SD Cards.
If someone can please shed some light as to whether or not I will specifically see any change with my particular case and how I use and play music.
My Music Player is POWERAMP, and my process is simple. As I buy new music from Google play, Etc, I will download it and then transfer it to my SD card via my PC..(Connect phone as media device), and put the new music files into the Music folder on my SD card.
Will the changes KK made to SD cards change anything for me? My particular case?
Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!
- 05-31-2014, 08:59 PM #2
- 05-31-2014, 09:02 PM #3
- 06-03-2014, 12:34 AM #5
- By Bayarea13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:18 PM
- By KatMiku in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:38 AM
- By MRBULLRED in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:43 PM
- By joecfd1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2014, 07:35 PM
- By Kaboomzx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2014, 01:38 PM