- 1 Posts
How to change the contrast of my android screen? ( plzz help me out )
So Im a gione M2 (not rooted) owner and i have to say the phone is pretty good, it never lags, I have already played asphalt airborne, NFS MW, and some quality games. which runs smoothly, so here is the problem, The display is not that good, i mean to say that if i could change or tweak in my contrast settings, it would do it for me, i have searched Play store but only found screen adjuster which doesn't help.
so please if anyone know anything about how to change contrast or how to enhance my phone's display ! plz help me out.
- 06-05-2014, 09:58 AM #2
- 06-11-2014, 02:56 PM #3
- 43 Posts
Re: How to change the contrast of my android screen? ( plzz help me out )
Try the app "Screen Adjuster". It works great.
- 08-15-2016, 07:55 PM #4
- By Luis Rios in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2015, 11:52 PM
- By peterparkerv2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2014, 07:55 AM
- By bembol in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 08:02 AM
- By KarissaSucks in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 01:52 AM
- By Adam Theune in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:57 AM